1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Connecting each Points in a bar chart to form a shape??

Hi there,
    This is Sai,
    In my web application as a user I will put some points on the bar chart(which contains X and Y axis) and then when I click on button all the points should join & form a shape and when I drag and drop that particular shape to other place in that bar chart it should able to read the chart coordinates and I can able to resize that shape.

How to develop this ???
    1)A bar chart with scale on X and Y axis
    2)Connecting the point given by user on the graph it self
    3)Moving that particular shape to any where he need in the graph

Thanks for your time.
  3. A Not To Shabby Code Smurf
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

You could probably do something like this with HTML5 Canvas and JavaScript or even using DHTML in a block element (that would restrict mouse movements, within the element); but it would probably be easier to do something like this with Flash (in my opinion).
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post Canvas Size Is too Larger than Shape???

Greetings for the day!

I am doing this task by using Html5 but after drawing shape the canvas is too large such that even if a drag layer the shape is also moving and I should able to draw many irregular shapes like this and I should able to drag and drop any shape I want among all other???

How to do this???
    Any sort of help can be appreciated !!!! [IMG]/home/iportman/Desktop/R & D/screenshots[/IMG]

Originally Posted by web_loone08
    You could probably do something like this with HTML5 Canvas and JavaScript or even using DHTML in a block element (that would restrict mouse movements, within the element); but it would probably be easier to do something like this with Flash (in my opinion).

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo