1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation Flickering Image In Chrome

hi there

Can anybody help me, to resolve image flickering issue in Chorme.
    I have used One auto refresh script to check latest update data insertion in my table. Everything is fine issue is that Only In chrome when I changed the image and update, the updated image start flicker on that auto refresh area for a time interval of auto refresh script and after six seven refreshes flicker time increase and after few hours flicker get stop.

Note :- Image Name and path remain same.
    Auto refresh script : Ajax, PHP

Please Give a Positive answer .

Thanks & Regards
    mm
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation image flickering issue

Originally Posted by Manzar
    hi there

Can anybody help me, to resolve image flickering issue in Chorme.
    I have used One auto refresh script to check latest update data insertion in my table. Everything is fine issue is that Only In chrome when I changed the image and update, the updated image start flicker on that auto refresh area for a time interval of auto refresh script and after six seven refreshes flicker time increase and after few hours flicker get stop.

Note :- Image Name and path remain same.
    Auto refresh script : Ajax, PHP

Please Give a Positive answer .

Thanks & Regards
    mm
    Please Reply Fast.
    Last edited by Manzar; May 9th, 2013 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Spell Correction
  5. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Do not bump your posts, it's a violation of the forum rules and will decrease the quality of your response.

You have provided very little information for this issue. You should contact the original author of the script you're using to see if they can support this issue.

Since PHP is definitely not the issue, I've moved this to the javascript board.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo