1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Header menu bar animation stops working

hi,
    I have a website a1brandz (dot) com its header menu drop down animation stops working whenever i try remove twitter updates box from inner pages. It stops working even I add any other script like floating twitter call and chat button similar to home page.

Strangely header menu drop down animation working fine at home page. The problem is just with inner pages.

Also I am unable to locate the file which is animating the header menu bar.

Please help.
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Moving this to the javascript forum since this is most likely a client-side scripting issue.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    Moving this to the javascript forum since this is most likely a client-side scripting issue.
    Please tell me how to move this.
  7. A Not To Shabby Code Smurf
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by shashikant2011
    hi,
    I have a website a1brandz (dot) com its header menu drop down animation stops working whenever i try remove twitter updates box from inner pages. It stops working even I add any other script like floating twitter call and chat button similar to home page.

Strangely header menu drop down animation working fine at home page. The problem is just with inner pages.

Also I am unable to locate the file which is animating the header menu bar.

Please help.
    Look in your browser's developer console and see what kind of error it is giving you. That would probably be your best bet for diagnosing your problem.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by web_loone08
    Look in your browser's developer console and see what kind of error it is giving you. That would probably be your best bet for diagnosing your problem.
    It is returning error "Uncaught Type Error:Object[object Object] has no method 'bx Slider'

Code:
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery("#home-banner-wrapper ul").attr("id","slider1");jQuery('#slider1').bxSlider({controls:false,auto:true,pause:9000,pager:true});jQuery('.bx-pager a').html('');});jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery("#investor-banner-wrapper ul").attr("id","slider2");jQuery('#slider2').bxSlider({controls:false,auto:true,pause:9000,pager:true});jQuery('.bx-pager a').html('');jQuery("ul#slider1 li").css({"display":"block"});jQuery("ul#slider2 li").css({"display":"block"});});(function($){$.fn.bxSlider=function(options){var defaults={mode:'horizontal',infiniteLoop:true,hideControlOnEnd:false,controls:true,speed:500,easing:'swing',pager:false,pagerSelector:null,pagerType:'full',pagerLocation:'bottom',pagerShortSeparator:'/',pagerActiveClass:'pager-active',nextText:'next',nextImage:'',nextSelector:null,prevText:'prev',prevImage:'',prevSelector:null,captions:false,captionsSelector:null,auto:false,autoDirection:'next',autoControls:false,autoControlsSelector:null,autoStart:true,autoHover:false,autoDelay:0,pause:3000,startText:'start',startImage:'',stopText:'stop',stopImage:'',ticker:false,tickerSpeed:5000,tickerDirection:'next',tickerHover:false,wrapperClass:'bx-wrapper',startingSlide:0,displaySlideQty:1,moveSlideQty:1,randomStart:false,onBeforeSlide:function(){},onAfterSlide:function(){},onLastSlide:function(){},onFirstSlide:function(){},onNextSlide:function(){},onPrevSlide:function(){},buildPager:null}
  11. A Not To Shabby Code Smurf
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Looks like you got an error with a jQuery slider plugin. You probably need to look into resolving that issue, because this is more then likely preventing the rest of your code from work properly.
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by shashikant2011
    It is returning error "Uncaught Type Error:Object[object Object] has no method 'bx Slider'

Code:
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery("#home-banner-wrapper ul").attr("id","slider1");jQuery('#slider1').bxSlider({controls:false,auto:true,pause:9000,pager:true});jQuery('.bx-pager a').html('');});jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery("#investor-banner-wrapper ul").attr("id","slider2");jQuery('#slider2').bxSlider({controls:false,auto:true,pause:9000,pager:true});jQuery('.bx-pager a').html('');jQuery("ul#slider1 li").css({"display":"block"});jQuery("ul#slider2 li").css({"display":"block"});});(function($){$.fn.bxSlider=function(options){var defaults={mode:'horizontal',infiniteLoop:true,hideControlOnEnd:false,controls:true,speed:500,easing:'swing',pager:false,pagerSelector:null,pagerType:'full',pagerLocation:'bottom',pagerShortSeparator:'/',pagerActiveClass:'pager-active',nextText:'next',nextImage:'',nextSelector:null,prevText:'prev',prevImage:'',prevSelector:null,captions:false,captionsSelector:null,auto:false,autoDirection:'next',autoControls:false,autoControlsSelector:null,autoStart:true,autoHover:false,autoDelay:0,pause:3000,startText:'start',startImage:'',stopText:'stop',stopImage:'',ticker:false,tickerSpeed:5000,tickerDirection:'next',tickerHover:false,wrapperClass:'bx-wrapper',startingSlide:0,displaySlideQty:1,moveSlideQty:1,randomStart:false,onBeforeSlide:function(){},onAfterSlide:function(){},onLastSlide:function(){},onFirstSlide:function(){},onNextSlide:function(){},onPrevSlide:function(){},buildPager:null}
    Can anyone here help me out of this problem. I tried all sorts of things but all proved in vain.
  15. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Not while your code is all one gigantic line.

Also, have you checked your error console for the error web_loone08 mentioned?
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo