1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hide or not to Hide

On this form, if the viewer only checks the checkboxes and types in the textarea only, then I want the Address Info to be visible at the bottom of the page

If they fill in the check boxes and either, the drop down boxes for Votive Lights or the radio button for a Donation, then NO address form should be visible.

These are not selection lists, they are all separate sections
    The first choice is checkbox fields, second choice is a textarea.

If they only select either or both of these--I want an include file with address info to appear at the bottom of the page.

The third, fourth and fifth choices are dropdown list and radio buttons with money values, if they select any of these, I DON'T want the include file with the address info to appear.

On the website form,
    At the bottom of the page, it features Your Name and Address info. Name, Address, City, State etc. (it is set up in an include file)

I want the include file (Address Info) to show up on this page, only if the person checks the check boxes and/or fills in the textarea.

BUT if
    a person checks the check boxs and also selects a dropdown box (Money value) or selects a radio button (Money value) I don't want the Address Info to show up.

Does this make more sense?

Thanks for your patience!
  3. No Profile Picture

It would help if I could see 'this form' somewhere...
    Otherwhise I don't get it at all, and what makes sense depends on what you wana do ???
    So what is your question exactly ???

acki4711
  5. No Profile Picture

I want to make an include file to appear on the page only when a viewer selects the check boxes and nothing else.
    Here is the code:
    code Code:

<table width="100%" align="center" class="tbledoublebr" bgcolor="#F6EDE0">  
           <tr><td colspan="3" bgcolor="#FEFCF1">
         <center><span class="h1red"> My  Intentions </span> </center>  </td>  </tr> 
        <tr class="tableeven"> 
          <td width="168" valign="middle" class="pettxt" COLSTART="1">
        &nbsp; <input name="PETITIONS" type="CHECKBOX" id="PETITIONS" value="Peace on Earth"/> Peace on earth</td>
          <td width="137" valign="middle" class="pettxt" COLSTART="2">
            <input type="checkbox" name="PETITIONS" id=<span class="highlight">"PETITIONS</span>" value="Peace of mind"  /> Peace of mind</td>
          <td width="162" valign="middle" class="pettxt" COLSTART="3">
            <input name="PETITIONS" type="CHECKBOX" id="PETITIONS" value="In Thanksgiving" /> 
            In thanksgiving</td>
        </tr>
    </table>

If they check any of these PETITIONS check boxes, I want an
    include file with an addressform to appear at the bottom of the page.

Code:
     <p>
        <span class="pettxt">
          <!--#include virtual="/aspscripts/include/addressform12.asp" -->
        </span></p>

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo