1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Wink New to JavaScript

I am new to JavaScript, and this is an assignment for my web programming class, and as part of this assignment I had to find a JavaScript forum and make a post, so this is my post. Thank You for your time, and if you have any suggestions for a newbie please feel free to post back.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by Ktaylor
    I am new to JavaScript, and this is an assignment for my web programming class, and as part of this assignment I had to find a JavaScript forum and make a post, so this is my post.
    I would say you failed this assignment as you originally posted this in the JAVA forum, not the JavaScript forum...and, I requested it be moved to the correct forum.

Comments on this post

• Winters agrees : Ha ha ha!
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Fyi

I registered just to say 'lol'.

I am also new to JS, but I have made some really cool scripts
    I find it rather easy, It may be my history of C#/XNA or fastfile.

However, I am struggling on getting the input from a html text input field and updating a functions variables accordingly to the input supplied.

I am trying to create a google maps page that takes latitude / longitude values to implement them to the function.

I will link my post to my new thread asap.

Updated:
    /javascript-development-115/how-do-i-replace-js-variables-using-html-form-951619.html
    (I cannot post URL's on this forum as I am new to this forum... so this is the directory after dot com (Copy & Paste))

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo