Hi,

i created a webpage with a receipt functionality. When someone choose a product i create a receipt instantaneously on the page with javascript.

sBestelURL = "<a href='#'" & " onClick=""" & "Bestel('" & replace(rsResult.Fields("Code_"),"'","\'") & "','" & replace(rsResult.Fields("Product_Name"),"'","\'") & "','" & rsResult.Fields("Price") & "')""" & ">b</a>"

This is the ASP code for the calling function. a lot of " but i says order this product with this price. The javascript look this :

function Bestel(code, omschrijving, prijs)
{

var KassaHTML;
var hiddenHTML;
var i=0;
var total=0;

if (code != null)
{
arrCode[arrCode.length] = code
arrOms[arrOms.length] = omschrijving
arrPrijs[arrPrijs.length] = prijs
}

KassaHTML = ' <table width="185" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" style="background-color:lemonchiffon;border-bottom:1px silver solid;border-top:1px silver solid;border-left:1px silver solid;border-right:1px silver solid;">'

while (i < arrCode.length)
{
KassaHTML += '<tr>'
KassaHTML += '<td width="10">&nbsp;</td>'
KassaHTML += '<td width="70" align="left" valign="top">' + arrCode[i] + '</td>'
KassaHTML += '<td width="25" align="left" valign="top"><a href="#"' + ' onClick=' + '"Wis(' + i +')"' + '>w</a></td>'
KassaHTML += '<td width="70" align="right">&euro; ' + arrPrijs[i] + '</td>'
KassaHTML += '<td width="10">&nbsp;</td>'
KassaHTML += '</tr style="border-bottom:1px silver solid;">'
total += parseFloat(arrPrijs[i])
i++
}
KassaHTML += '<tr > '
KassaHTML += '<td colspan="3"><div align="right">Totaal : </div></td>'
KassaHTML += ' <td align="right"> &euro; ' + total + '</td>'
KassaHTML += '<td>&nbsp;</td>'
KassaHTML += '</tr>'
KassaHTML += '</table>'

document.all["kassabon"].innerHTML = KassaHTML

}

THE PROBLEM : This works fine for one page but if someone decides to choose another product in an other group (another link) than, off course, the javascript is gone.

WHAT AM I TRYING TO DO:
The idea is using a hidden form with contains all the data from the receipt. When some one chooses another link the menu a javascript function is called and a

window.document.frmtest.submit()

is executed. In the other page i want to 'catch' the hidden fields with a request("..."). This doesn't work the way i trying to solve.

TRIED THIS:
When i create a button of type sybmit in the hidden form it works but offcourse this is not what i want.

I want that when someone pushes a link (any) a submit of the hidden form has to be done with a javascript function. Perhaps i don't have written the submit() right?! I'm not a javascript guy....Help...

Greetz
Hennie