1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I need javascript form validation help

My Dear vbrtrmn
    Please help me the java script form validation script .
    please give me the some information
    regard
    Nazmul
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by nazmuls4
    My Dear vbrtrmn
    Please help me the java script form validation script .
    *lol*

Have you looked at the date of this thread? It's nearly 8 years old. That guy is probably an old man now.

And if you want to talk to your "dear" vbrtrmn, send him an email instead of digging out ancient threads.
  5. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Welcome to DevShed Forums, nazmuls4.

How can we help you when you haven't shown us any code nor given any details about your problem?

When posting code, please place it between [code][/code] tags. Paste the code in the textarea and then select it before clicking the button (so you don't get the problematic JavaScript prompt dialog). Fortunately though, this forum is scheduled for a very badly needed upgrade.
    Originally Posted by Jacques1
    *lol*

Have you looked at the date of this thread? It's nearly 8 years old. That guy is probably an old man now.

And if you want to talk to your "dear" vbrtrmn, send him an email instead of digging out ancient threads.
    vbrtrmn has not been active here for quite some time. The thread I split this from is a stickied thread, so it's not exactly a revival of a dead thread.
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).
  7. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question

This link is for the guy who will inevitably be sent here from google usually me.

http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Validation <-- best thing since sliced bread

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo