1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Javascript not reloading after postback?

I have a web page that contains the "FullCalendar" control that's written in javascript/jQuery. When a user clicks on a day, a form pops up (this form is just a <div> container with textboxes and labels). In this popup form, their is a label control that contains a default message. This label also will display any error messages when and if they occur. Let's say a user clicks the submit button, this will save a record to the database causing any potential errors. In this case...an error does occur and is correctly displayed in the label cotnrol. However, when I go click the cancel button, which is just an HTML <input> control, the "onclick" executes a javascript function that will reload the "default" message. Herein lies the problem. The default message doesn't appear rather the previous message is still displaying. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or need to do?

Thanks,
    Blake
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Your description isn't technically detailed enough for anyone to determine the problem, maybe try posting some of the relevant code.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo