1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Jquery form step [HELP]

I want to create an exactly the same form from www.myclean.com submit that first because the one i want is on the next page after submit. Now you see the datepicker that's gonna be the first part of the form that i want to copy don't worry about the content i already have it, my problem is how can i create that form step?
    I am thinking of this http://www.jankoatwarpspeed.com/wp-content/uploads/examples/webform_to_wizard/# but can i create my own form step or plugin just having a content and only 1 button. Which is gonna be when i am in the datepicker content and i clicked the button it goes to the next content and when i clicked it again next content again then if i reach the last step when i submit the button it goes to a page for example account.php(because im already done registering.)
    I hope you understand what i said .. i repeat don't mind the content because i already got it, and my problem is the form step. Thank you!
  3. A Not To Shabby Code Smurf
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

It sounds like your wanting "pagination"; although..., your probably going to want to do this with server side code, not client side code (like JavaScript). Another route; would be to use AJAX; that maybe what that site is using; I didn't view the source code. Do an online search for "form pagination" and you should see several results/tutorials/examples, on how to do this.
    Last edited by web_loone08; August 7th, 2013 at 02:12 PM.
  5. No Profile Picture

ok thank you , can pagination do exactly what www.myclean.com form do?
  7. A Not To Shabby Code Smurf
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by peggy023
    ok thank you , can pagination do exactly what www.myclean.com form do?
    I think the page is using AJAX Pagination, that's what it looks like, at least. You would have to view the source to code; to know for sure.
  9. No Profile Picture

yes the page uses ajax but im not sure if it uses ajax pagination,
    can you link me something the same but only using jquery or ajax?,don't worry about security.
    so far i got this but it has two button for next and previous and pages.
    http://www.jquery4u.com/demos/jquery-quick-pagination/
  11. No Profile Picture

i got this
    http://jsfiddle.net/Azxjt/
    i think it's fine. Thanks!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo