1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Jquery that save users click

Is it possible to do in Javascript/Jquery, that I can remember where the user click. The user wants to buy a car and it was determined attributes. Colour: red, winter tires, speed: 300km/h, consumption 6l ... and when all finish, code will shows up car with these attributes.

Thank you.
  3. A Not To Shabby Code Smurf
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

If the vehicles are coming from a database; you will need to connect to a server-side page (that contains a querying syntax) via AJAX. You can do this with the jQuery .ajax() API or you can use JavaScript to create an AJAX request. I assume you would be using a form to allow the end user to customize the vehicle's attributes; so..., what you would do, is to obtain the value of your form fields and put them in a variable and add to you AJAX request.
  5. No Profile Picture

Thank you for your answer.
    The user will click through the checkbox and get your desired car. Do you have some code for example...

Here is example what i wnat.. just with checkbox..
    wwwDOTlexusDOTcom/configurator
  7. No Profile Picture

[QUOTE=zzuum]Thank you for your answer.
    The user will click through the checkbox and get your desired car. Do you have some code for example...

It is easyer then I think.. i just need this..
    User click on some checkbox.. and then He click SEND button and code will send Email with that specification that he clicked..
  9. A Not To Shabby Code Smurf
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by zzuum
    It is easyer then I think.. i just need this..
    User click on some checkbox.. and then He click SEND button and code will send Email with that specification that he clicked..
    Then your going to need a sever-side language to process and send the email; you do not need JavaScript to do this, as JavaScript is a client-side language (that is unable to process/send an email, on it's own). I suggest looking into, one of the following server-side languages and explore it's mail function: PHP, ASP, ASPX, JSP, JSPX, Perl, Python, or Ruby/Ruby on Rails. I personally like PHP the best and it is completely open source. So learning it is free and very widely assessable via the internet or via books.

Good Luck

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo