Hello all, I am brand spanking new to the world of javascript so go easy on me! I'm having trouble with this bit I pieced together. I have a form with a submit button. All I need to accomplish is to have the user input info into any of the 7 fields, click submit, and then a new email pops open with all the form elements in it, so that they could see the email before sending it. (Basically they are just inputting their info into a form so that all email submissions are formatted identically.)I've gotten it to work perfectly, except for an odd little glitch - if the total contents of all 7 fields exceeds 840 characters, I get this error message: "Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed" and if they exceed 873 characters total, nothing happens when I click the button! I'm guessing it's a simple programming mistake on my part, so if anyone has any advice please let me know. Thanks!

Here is the code for the script and the button:

<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
function sendForm()
{
document.ValueSub.action = "mailto:" + document.ValueSub.SH.value + "?subject=ValueServices&cc=Jones&body=Employee: " +
document.ValueSub.Emp.value + '%0A%0D' +
"SH: " + document.ValueSub.SH.value + '%0A%0D' +
"Client: " + document.ValueSub.Client.value + '%0A%0D' +
"Service: " + document.ValueSub.Service.value + '%0A%0D' +
"Date: " + document.ValueSub.date.value + '%0A%0D' +
"Informed: " + document.ValueSub.how.value + '%0A%0D' +
"Comments: " + document.ValueSub.comment.value;
document.ValueSub.submit();
document.ValueSub.reset();
location.href = 'ValueThank.htm';
}
-->