1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Render Json file in Webbrowser

Hello,

I'm trying to render a Json file that was converted from a obj file (a cube made in blender) on my webbrowser.

I alraedy have the following code

PHP Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head>  <script>  function loadDatos() {        var xobj = new XMLHttpRequest();     xobj.overrideMimeType("application/json");     xobj.open('GET''part1.json'true);     xobj.onreadystatechange = function ()      {         if (xobj.readyState == 4)          {             alert('test');             var jsonTexto xobj.responseText;             alert(jsonTexto);             //ProcessTheData(jsonTexto);         }     }     xobj.send(null); } </script> </head> <body>     <h1>My First JavaScript</h1>     <p id="demo">This is a paragraph.</p>     <button type="button" onclick="loadDatos()">Display Date</button>  </body>  </html> 
    When I press on the button my webbrowser shows the content of the jsonfile.
    But now I want to see the cube.
    How do I need to do that?

Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

You will either need to write your own renderer or find an existing JavaScript library that is capable of rendering Blender objects. Writing one yourself would be a very complex task, and I have never heard of a library capable of doing that, however that doesn't mean that one doesn't exist.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo