1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Not completely displaying borders and image

Hi,

I got this issue with a slider I am trying to make based on jcarrousel. The issue here is that the border for the right item is not displaying. Second, the image is not completely displaying in the bottom and therefore it is not displaying the bottom border

I tried fiddling with heights and set the height setting a lot higher than it is right now, but it's not really working for me and I got my hands up in my hair because of it. Really hate the fact that this is keeping me up in the night ...

The link to my slider is here

Edit: I just fixed the right border display issue. I negated the overflow element, showing item overflow but not container overflow YEA. Challenge remains: Height !

Edit2: silly me... of course the mistake was in my own html ! I can't believe I forgot about the negation that was in my css ... oh my god I am so silly. I've been cramming on this for HOURS today and just now took a look in the css hahaha

Edit3: But the left side is displaying the border from the previous item now
    Last edited by fangore; July 17th, 2012 at 05:41 PM.
    Like my post? Rep me !

For the dutch peeps: GamePlay Nation
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Everything is working right now. Anyone willing to get the jquery caroussel based on jcaroussel (thanks) contact me It's bigger, smoother and can display any type of border now without restrictions
    Like my post? Rep me !

For the dutch peeps: GamePlay Nation

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo