Hello, I am in the process of merging features from one mobile template I purchased into that of another. What I am trying to do is get the navigation from this template -

Original Mobile Template

Over to this new template -

New Mobile Template

Here is my issue. On the original when going from one page to another in the site, the menu is intended to slideUp() as specified in the jQuery(document).ready() function.

Here is the code

Code:
jQuery(document).ready(function () { $('#nav li:not(.current_page_item)').delay(700).slideUp('slow'); $('#nav div.button_ec a').click(function () { if ($('#nav li:visible').length > 1) { $('#nav li:not(.current_page_item)').slideUp('slow'); } else { $('#nav li:not(.current_page_item)').slideDown('slow'); } }); });
The menu does slide up but only after I land on a new page and refresh the window. Why is is not doing so on initial entry?

I would appreciate if anyone might be able to tell me what is going on. I did remove and add some .js file references but I am not sure if that is the issue.

*Note - I have added the code to the first few pages in the default navigation and am working on integrating it into the others right now.