1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Unhappy URGENT - Want to start with none of the tabs displaying

Hi there,
    I don't really know javascript but i'll do my best to explain it.

The page is an invite for my mums 50th birthday. The link is http://redpandadesign.net/50/.

Basically i am using the http://jqueryui.com/tabs/ and i've changed some of the css to make it look differently.

What i would like to do is make it so that you have to click on one of the images before text is loaded, at the moment it auto loads the first tab/text.

NEed to send the invite out in about 12hours so i'm a little rushed, any help would be awesome.
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Jacques1
    Awesome thanks, that looks like what i was looking for, unfortunately i'm not quite sure why i'm meant to do with it, have tried a few things and didn't work yet.

If anyone could help me a bit that would be awesome thanks in advance

I got as far as adding the collapsible:true part :/
    Last edited by redpanda; May 5th, 2013 at 02:15 PM.
  7. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

C'mon, all you need to do is read the first sentence of the description I linked to:

Setting active to false will collapse all panels.
    That shouldn't be too hard to understand and implement.
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Jacques1
    C'mon, all you need to do is read the first sentence of the description I linked to:

That shouldn't be too hard to understand and implement.
    Sorry my JS knowledge is so limited, but worked it out (i wasn't changing the ".selector" to anything think i've got it worked out now thanks to your help.

Thanks heaps, Hope you have a great week ahead of you.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo