1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need some help on a "cloud" type url links on home page

I have a simple html page (home page) that basically is a container for links that go to additional (seperate) html pages. I've experimented with links embedded in images, tabbed links, menus, etc.

I think the cloud look actually looks pretty cool, where words appear in a circular (planet looking pattern), and you can click on a word. I hope that makes sense. I was wondering if anyone might have code or could suggest some free code that would have this "cloud" capability that would basically show the words that I want as url links on the home page that would allow the browser to click on one and it takes them to the url page. Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Dazed&Confused
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

If I'm understanding your description correctly, there are some jQuery-based JS options here:

http://www.websanova.com/blog/jquery/10-awesome-jquery-tag-cloud-plugins#.Ud8GOvm1F1Y
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by dmittner
    If I'm understanding your description correctly, there are some jQuery-based JS options here:
    Thanks you! I will take a look at these...

I'm looking for a cool looking 3d rotating cloud. I saw a few on there, anyone have any other links or sites they have used for something similar? Thanks again!
  7. No Profile Picture

Something like this, but free...

www(dot)codecanyon(dot)net/item/real-3d-cloud-gallerytagsmenu/full_screen_preview/4391954?ref=jqueryrain

Sorry about the "dot" in url above. Can't post links as a "new" user....
  9. No Profile Picture

Still looking around, ideas welcome. Also how would I go about doing the following:

I would like the cloud to be on the page at 1/3 of normal size (for example lets say the normal size is a 4" x 4" cloud) the size (rough approximation), then when the user hovers over the cloud, it continues to rotate but opens up to full size. When the user moves the mouse off, it shrinks. Thoughts? Thanks!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo