1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Searching for the Javascript library for fast UI creation, skinning and event binding

Hello!
    does anybody know any JS/HTML5 dynamic library, maybe with IDE or some tools, that allow to create UIs using comboboxes, sliders, buttons etc., very fast? and skin them? I'm searching for something that also has automatic event binding so you don't need to write a lot of code :-)
  3. A Not To Shabby Code Smurf
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by usoma
    Hello!
    does anybody know any JS/HTML5 dynamic library, maybe with IDE or some tools, that allow to create UIs using comboboxes, sliders, buttons etc., very fast? and skin them? I'm searching for something that also has automatic event binding so you don't need to write a lot of code :-)
    jQuery
    jQuery UI
    YUI Library
    Google Hosted Libraries

You might also want to look into: DoJo, MooTools, Prototype, or Mojito; never really used them all that much, but just thought I would mention them, as well. Also, you might be just a successful in finding a library that suits your specific needs, by doing an online search pertaining to the application of a JS library; based on your on developmental needs.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thanks a lot for the answer! actually I tried to use them all but they all are so complicated and slow for development I thought there should be very easy tools....
    I'm searching for something visual....
  7. A Not To Shabby Code Smurf
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

You might want to look into a "JavaScript GUI / Web Development IDE / WYSIWYG". That would be my suggestion for a novice or for someone who does not want to actually learn the code, but there is nothing wrong with that. There are many people, that use software/generators for web development.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo