August 3rd, 2011, 10:00 PM
Join Date: Jan 2008
Time spent in forums: 25 m 4 sec
Reputation Power: 0
How to install cetificate authority in ubuntu?
* Correct me if I am wrong.
* In web browser, if I go to a SSL site, I need to install a CA from the SSL site, so the web browser trusts it.
* I assume my ubuntu box is working the same way.
* That is if I need to do ldap bind or search, I need to install the CA and put it in /etc/ldap/ldap.conf
* It works well, if I only have 1 CA in ldap.conf.
* If I put 2 CAs in ldap.conf, only the last one will work. e.g.
I need to know how to put 2 CAs in ldap.conf