1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Ldap_modify error 65 (Object class violation)

hello,
    I have a problem with the php function "ldap_modify. I'm trying to create an application to change some attributes of an LDAP user.
    I can access their data with username and password .. insert the new value but when I go out I change the error message "object class violation.
    I tried everything, I added all the necessary object class and I also changed the pattern .... Someone can tell me why?
    I could lend a hand?

thank you very much
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Can you provide a code extract or a bit more detail about the precise attributes you are trying to change and the objectClasses involved? Have you tried the same type of update using standard ldapmodify type commands? You need to first determine if your directory server is behaving correctly before exploring to see if its a PHP ldap related bug

Regards

Rod

Originally Posted by sligit
    hello,
    I have a problem with the php function "ldap_modify. I'm trying to create an application to change some attributes of an LDAP user.
    I can access their data with username and password .. insert the new value but when I go out I change the error message "object class violation.
    I tried everything, I added all the necessary object class and I also changed the pattern .... Someone can tell me why?
    I could lend a hand?

thank you very much

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo