Hello,

I have a problem with openldap. I want to access a MySQL database, i installed the SQL server and openldap on the same VM.
Debian 8 is installed.
The problem is, that if I use "ldapsearch", i get weird results:

Code:
root@server ~ # ldapsearch
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <dc=kunden,dc=local> (default) with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# kunden.local
dn: dc=kunden,dc=local
objectClass: organization
objectClass: dcObject
o: test999
dc: test999

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1
It only shows me the first line of the table:


Should it not show me all this information:


I started the server in debug mode and if i search the ldap, i get the o:test999 and dc:test999 results, but in the serverlog, there are the names shown:



Thanks!