November 18th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Senior Java Developer with Active Directory - Research In Motion
Research In Motion Limited® (RIM)® is a world leader in the mobile communications market and has a history of developing breakthrough wireless solutions. RIM's portfolio of award-winning products, services and embedded technologies is used by thousands of organizations around the world and includes the BlackBerry® wireless platform, the RIM Wireless Handheld™ product line, software development tools and software/hardware licensing agreements. RIM is seeking driven individuals who can take our wireless data products to the next level in the global wireless market. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of mobile communications with RIM?
The successful candidate will be working with the BlackBerry Enterprise Software group in RIM, building the management software that controls the services of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES). The incumbent will be focusing on the design and coding of Management Server components required to integrate with external object sources such as AD.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Expert technical knowledge of Active Directory including structure, schema, operation and programming
• Experience with design and development of Active Directory enabled enterprise applications
• Understanding of enterprise authentication, authorization and identity management
• Expert knowledge of LDAP, DNS, Kerberos, GSSAPI and Windows security
• 5+ years software development experience in J2EE development
• 5+ development experience in an n-tier configuration, OO design, and design patterns
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience in writing design documents
• Strong, proven individual and team performer
• 1-3+ years in large scale clustered enterprise systems development
• 2+ years experience in Web Services (SOAP, XML, WSDL, JAX-RPC)
• 2+ years experience in transactional Java web application design
• Experience in high-level design and architecture of distributed systems
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with other directories servers such as OpenLDAP, eDirectory, Sun One, etc.
• Experience with enterprise directory synchronization products such as ILM
• Prior experience with leading J2EE Application Servers such as Tomcat, JBoss or commercial vendor servers
• Experience with Spring, Hibernate, POJOs
• Experience using JSP, JSF Experience in AJAX and AJAX toolkits
• Ability to lead development of cross-team product feature implementations
If you're driven to take wireless technologies to the next level, it's time you join the team at RIM. We offer a challenging environment that fosters creativity and rewards excellence. Employees also have use of our award winning BlackBerry!
© 2009 Research In Motion Limited. All Rights Reserved. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties of Research In Motion Limited. RIM, BlackBerry, "Always On, Always Connected" and the "envelope in motion" symbol are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and may be pending or registered in other countries.
Research In Motion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested partied please reply