1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post Senior LDAP / Metadirectory - Engineer NEEDED - Zurich, Switzerland

Hi there,

Just thought I would try this website for the small chance I would find a person who would benefit from hearing this opportunity.

Description

You will join a small team of senior directory services experts that is responsible for design, development and 3rd-level support of an international, cross-divisionally deployed virtual-/metadirectory infrastructure. Besides development and engineering as your main areas of responsibility your role as

Senior LDAP-/Metadirectory-Engineer

will also include end to end analysis of unexpected system behaviour in case of 3rd-level support issues. Also part of the job are consulting activities to help new customers understand if/how they could benefit from the virtual-/metadirectory infrastructure. Customers typically are other internal units that are in charge for applications that require reliable virtual-, meta- or plain directory services in one or more of the following areas: Data Provisioning, Data Synchronization, Data Migration. As a consequence of constant growth during recent years as well as the awarenesslevel achieved throughout the company the VD-/MD-infrastructure now supports a broad range of client applcations that roughly can be grouped into the areas IT-Security/IDM, ActiveDirectory/Messaging and Configuration Management.

Requirements

Extensive knowledge of LDAP, x.500, virtual- & metadirectory technology
    Good expertise of data modelling (Schema, DIT, etc)
    Strong data mapping and systems engineering skills
    Familiar with Solaris- and Windows-based OS platforms
    Good programming skills (Perl, PHP, shellscripts, (Java))
    Familiar with directory products of CriticalPath, Radiant Logic, Sun, Microsoft,
    Security skills such as SSL/TLS, x.509/PKI, S/MIME)
    Knowledge of RDBs, eg. Oracle, DB/2, Sybase, SQL-Server, MySql

In addition, you are a strong team player with a solid technical qualification and are fluent in both English and German.

Please PM me or get back to me directly if you are interested, and we can discuss it in more detail. If you know someone who might benefit from hearing of it please feel free to get them in touch with me. I am happy to hear from you

Cheers,

Lewis
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

42 views and noone knows anyone!? This truly is a rare breed...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo