Hi,

I am using Lubuntu 16.04 xenial which uses Openbox.

My keyboard layout is
$setxkbmap -query
rules: evdev
model: pc105
layout: gb

I have a highly customised lubuntu-rc.xml file.

I have set keybindings in lubuntu-rc.xml so that
- when I hold down the Windows key followed by the # key ( which is Super_L+numbersign, or, w+numbersign in the lubuntu-rc.xml file) it opens the lubuntu-rc.xml in a text editor for editing. This had both the desired and expected result until I installed and started working with utilities xclip and xdotool a couple days ago.
- when I hold down the Windows key followed by the 3 key ( which is Super_L+numbersign, or, w+numbersign in the lubuntu-rc.xml file) it opens Google. This had both the desired and expected result until I installed and started working with utilities xclip and xdotool a couple days ago.

The keybindings described above were created in the lubuntu-rc.xml file some time ago as follows

<keybind key="W-numbersign">
<action name="Execute"><command>bash -c 'leafpad /home/kes/.config/openbox/lubuntu-rc.xml'</command></action>
</keybind>

<keybind key="W-3">
<action name="Execute"><command>google-chrome http://www.google.co.uk</command></action>
</keybind>

The problem I have is that when I press the Windows key followed by the # key it invokes the Windows key followed by the 3 key, at the same time, without me pressing those keys

Does anyone know where I will find the config that is tangling these keybindings together. Their working as one keybinding is obviously not desired.

ps I was working with xdotool and xclip utilities when this problem developed.