Thread: New iMac

1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

New iMac

I'm looking to buy my girlfriend the iMac 21.5" MD093B/A for Christmas and wondered if any MacHeads knew if Apple were planning on bringing out a newer iMac to replace this model. The reason why I ask is the specs in the afore mentioned iMac model is more than sufficient for what she needs and I hope to get it cheaper when it comes to buying it. Thanks.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

I would guess not. They released a new model late last year and generally their product lines run for a couple years.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by E-Oreo
    I would guess not. They released a new model late last year and generally their product lines run for a couple years.
    Brilliant, thanks mate. I saw it was released in October last year and figured they probably wouldn't release another so soon. Looks like I'll be stumping up 1099 then lol.
  7. No Profile Picture

Maybe there is a newer one late this year. But, it would be more like a spec bump. And, of course the one you are looking at right now would go down in price just in time for christmas.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by JaneM
    Maybe there is a newer one late this year. But, it would be more like a spec bump. And, of course the one you are looking at right now would go down in price just in time for christmas.
    I certainly hope there is a price drop, for my wallet's sake!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo