1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Emailbox not creating in exchange server 2003

Hi,

In my company we have 2 DC and 1 Exchange server 2003, when i create the new user with mailbox in exchange server 2003 so just user created not mailbox, further this new user not replicating on primary DC while it replicates on backup DC. i refresh the RUS on exchange server 2003 but nothing going to happen. i want to create users mailbox on exchange server 2003 . please suggest me.

kamran Nawaz

System Engineer.
  3. Automagically Delicious
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

I don't have enough experience with Exchange to help with this, but I moved it to the Mail Server forums where it should find better experts with it.
    Adam TT
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Do you have the latest service pack installed for Exchange 2003? Sometimes, when you run into wierd problems like this, updating to the latest service pack can help. I'm not 100%, because I haven't messed with Exchange '03 in a while, but I believe SP2 is the latest service pack out there.

You can also increase the level of logging Exchange provides, you may be able to see the cause under your Application logs when you create a new user (note it can take several minutes for the new mailbox to appear).

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo