1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Mails from my mail server are landing into gmail spambox

Hi,
    mails from my mail server are landing into gmail spam.
    Please help me to resolve this problem for this asap.

Regards
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

That will be impossible without further informationen about your mail setup and possibly the content of your mails. It might even be neccessary to check with a number of blacklists.

A good starting point is probably the mail header on the reception side. I don't know about gmail, but quiet a lot of those spam filters do place information there, why a mail was categorized as spam.

Regards, Jens
  5. No Profile Picture

Google email filters are good enough. They judge the spam mail quiet efficiently. To by pass the Gmail spam filter you have to use subject line of your mail very efficiently. Mean don't use any special characters. Many other things are also matter. As i am not too pro but the knowledge which i have i shared.
  7. No Profile Picture

Is this a server running at home?

if this a set up you have running at home, consider that many of the ips assigned by ISPs are listed on block lists simply because 99% of home users would only be sending mail if they had been compromised
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Also be aware that Google is now using DMARC, which introduces a new concept called alignment. If the From: line in the body of the message does not align with the MAIL FROM: in the SMTP session, the email will undergo special processing. To ensure prompt delivery, make sure the HELO/EHLO and the MAIL FROM: matches the IP address.

J.A. Coutts

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo