1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Qmail problem - MORE then 5 hours delay...

Hello. My name is Vladimir and I have FREEBSD server and there is installed qmail. Evrything was working without any problem but right now when I send email from my email accounts they are delivered after 5 and more hours...I think they are SEND after this period....I don't know what can be wrong...because everything was working and from day to another this....Hmm...I have domain last-memories.com ...And I am sending about 1000 mail per day to my users because they need to be notified about updates on their websites....But I need help with this problem....Maybe my emails are stuck in some queue and only sometimes they are send from my server....I really don't know....Please can you help me with this problem...I can give more information if needed. Thank You
  3. They're coming to take me away

Originally Posted by enti3333
    Hello. My name is Vladimir and I have FREEBSD server and there is installed qmail. Evrything was working without any problem but right now when I send email from my email accounts they are delivered after 5 and more hours...I think they are SEND after this period....I don't know what can be wrong...because everything was working and from day to another this....Hmm...I have domain last-memories.com ...And I am sending about 1000 mail per day to my users because they need to be notified about updates on their websites....But I need help with this problem....Maybe my emails are stuck in some queue and only sometimes they are send from my server....I really don't know....Please can you help me with this problem...I can give more information if needed. Thank You
    There may be a restriction on the number of emails that can be sent out at any given time. Check with your ISP or host to determine if there is a limit and what the limit may be. Even though some emails may take 5 hours or longer, others may have been delivered almost immediately.... For example, maybe 250 emails can be sent per hour.
    "I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer. I have lots of lives!"

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo