1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need to send Mails via proxy

We are using a software to send mails remotely form our server.
    We want the mails to show as originating from proxy ips.

We have multiple SMTP servers and Multiple mail accounts which we are using randomly.
    The glitch is that the the mail account provider identifies that the same ip is sending mails from many accounts and so blocking all those accounts.
    We want to use proxies that we can purchase to send those mails so that the mails go through.

I hope I am clear and can provide more information if required.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by AnandDamani
    The glitch is that the the mail account provider identifies that the same ip is sending mails from many accounts and so blocking all those accounts.
    That's what good anti-spam filters do. Why would we help you overcome these filters?
  5. No Profile Picture

Ethics in Software development

These checks are good for protecting against SPAM.
    but we want to send less than a hundred mails from hundred accounts to a particular post and doing it manually has problems and so we want to do it using an API.
    The API is available only in Phython and we are not well versed in that language and so are looking for help to do it in PHP code.
    Nothing that will promote SPAM is planned.
    Thank you for the concern.
    Spam is a menace let us join hands and avoid it.

Anand.
    Originally Posted by couttsj
    That's what good anti-spam filters do. Why would we help you overcome these filters?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I am afraid that I don't know anyway around it. The originating IP address is captured from the TCP/IP session, and not from the email itself. It is about the only thing in an email that cannot be spoofed. As the email passes through each MTA, a received line is added to the top of the email containing the IP address of the sender. Spammers get around that by using a network of hijacked computers.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo