1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Spam Control on IP Switch iMail Server

At work we have an IP Switch iMail server in place and I have added some DNS entries for spam control. Added about 8 servers.

Is there a list of other servers besides spamcop and other so I can create a larger list to help control emails.

It seems that the servers I added to the black lists only helped a little bit.

Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture

iMail server Spam blocking

We used iMail server and added Hexamail Guard in front as our spam solution. It offered more options for spam blocking, including multiple blocklists with different weightings/actions and blockign and weighting by country of sender IP. It also has much better spam management allowing users to review spam before it gets to their mailboxes. We are now quite satisfied with the amount of spam blocked.
  5. No Profile Picture

Tom thank you for the heads up... I will pass this to our IT team for their review. This seems like a good package from what I looked into though. Thanks again.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hi My brother is using IMail server and he used MailEnable Anti Spam filter, Some of the features are very good like Abuse Prevention | Reverse DNS Blacklisting | Domain Keys (DKIM) | URL Blacklist Content Filtering | Message Filtering | Sender Policy Framework (SPF) | Secure Data Transmission | Relay Control | Anti-virus Scanning | Compatible with 3rd Party Spam Filtering | End User Blacklisting And Whitelisting | Greylisting

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo