1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

SPAM filter where blocked users can self-whitelist

Hi, I'm new to this forum and hope that this is a good place to ask this, so far I haven't been able to find anything.

My boss is looking for a SPAM filter that will allow the users that are blocked to visit a website, answer a captcha-type question and then add themselves to our whitelist so that it doesn't have to be done manually and just to make it easier for us to ensure we get all the good emails. Thusfar I haven't found any such thing that doesn't require someone to custom program such a thing. Do any of you know a solution like this?

Thanks!
  3. They're coming to take me away

Originally Posted by 47_MasoN_47
    Hi, I'm new to this forum and hope that this is a good place to ask this, so far I haven't been able to find anything.

My boss is looking for a SPAM filter that will allow the users that are blocked to visit a website, answer a captcha-type question and then add themselves to our whitelist so that it doesn't have to be done manually and just to make it easier for us to ensure we get all the good emails. Thusfar I haven't found any such thing that doesn't require someone to custom program such a thing. Do any of you know a solution like this?

Thanks!
    Take a look at SpamBT.
    "I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer. I have lots of lives!"

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo