1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I can't send a certain domain in an email

Hello everyone,

I'm super desperate here, its been nearly two weeks and I've had no success with this issue.

Anytime I send an email from (apparently I can't tell you because of the forum rules.......) to anyone at all and include the URL within the email (apparently I can't tell you because of the forum rules.......), it sends properly, but is never received.

I've tried sending this from various email accounts, and as soon as I include that exact domain, it never gets received. I even used different devices, and my home, office, various hot spots, and even had someone from an entirely difference country test this for me...

I found out immediately (few weeks back) that the domain "world tree tech .ca" was blacklisted. It was a new domain and I uploaded a website to it which was flooded with spam issues. Long story short, the issue has been 100% resolved with the spammers. In fact, I followed the proper protocol after resolving this issue, and contacting all of the blacklisting websites and they removed our domain from their listings. We are now no longer on any blacklisting website. Please see "http:// mxtoolbox .com/blacklists .aspx" and verify by typing in "world tree tech.ca".

So, after all of that if I include the domain "world tree tech .ca" within the body of an email, it still sends, but is never received.

Can someone please point me in the right direction as I am completely lost.

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Wayne
  3. No Profile Picture

Sorry for the issues above with the forum rules, I hope it all still makes sense. I truly appreciate any help, I'm desperate!
  5. Wiser? Not exactly.
    Devshed God 1st Plane (5500 - 5999 posts)

The only time I've run into an issue like this was with godaddy email servers. Their filtering was a bit excessive and would check not only the domain of the sender's email but also the domains of any links against blacklists. Because I hosted my website out of my house it's IP was on some blacklists as a 'Residential IP'.

When you say you've tried various accounts, can you be more specific? Does it only fail when sending from a specific server, or does it fail if you send from any server (like from gmail for example)? What if you try sending it to yourself?

Do you have access to the log files of the sending server at all? The receiving server?
    Recycle your old CD's, don't just trash them

If I helped you out, show some love with some reputation, or tip with Bitcoins to 1N645HfYf63UbcvxajLKiSKpYHAq2Zxud
  7. No Profile Picture

Thank you kicken,

I'm actually about to contact GoDaddy in a moment, I have a VPS with them.

I attempted emailing from several different email addresses including the URL that won't send. I also tried a few of these email addresses on different devices from not only different computers, but completely different IP addresses.

I tried sending it to completely different server email addresses, several actually.

Interesting, good question! I not only sent it to myself, but also another email address from a different domain I have hosted on the same server (VPS with GoDaddy) and I received them both fine...

I will look into seeing if I can gain access to those log files.

Thank you for you help! I will get back to you soon.

Cheers,
    Wayne

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo