1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Gmail Spam Problems

Why does it always happen that Gmail will spam the e-mails from my site to my members?
    Recover mail, signup mail and so on. This happens only on Gmail
    The mail server is proper config'ed with SPF, DKIM, DMARC, PTR.
    I tested it with https://www.mail-tester.com and i get 10/10 score.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

What sort of From: email address are you using? Does the From: email address actually exist and has a domain name that directly matches (same domain name) or indirectly matches (there's a SPF record at the domain) the sending mail server? Are you using a gmail address as the From: email address, but are not sending from a gmail mail server? Has your sending mail server previously been used to send spam emails or is sending a large quantity of emails within a short time to gmail mail servers?

Lastly, gmail (and the other major email servers) have a postmaster email address that you can contact to find out why email you are sending is failing. They can give you specific information and/or white list your domain.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

From: it is an actual e-mail address from our own domain. SPF matches the entire domain AND/OR the ip of the server from which the mail is sent
    The server wasn't used for any spam and we don't send spam to our members.
    That postmaster is related to the postmaster tools from google or it is some actual person who will answer?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo