1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Help on iphone dev

I'm a windows game programmer and wanted to know if there is a legal way to develop apps for the iphone on my pc without using Hackintosh?

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

As far as I know, no.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  5. No Profile Picture

Actually, there are some options for iphone dev even if you have a pc. I've been using dragonfiresdk to get started in mobile app dev. It's 100% legal unlike a Hackintosh, and its easy to dive into if you know c/c++. This is the only I can recommend cuz it's the only one ive used.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by piandev
    Actually, there are some options for iphone dev even if you have a pc. I've been using dragonfiresdk to get started in mobile app dev. It's 100% legal unlike a Hackintosh, and its easy to dive into if you know c/c++. This is the only I can recommend cuz it's the only one ive used.
    Thx. Went ahead and gave this a try since I know c/c++. The api is proving to be clean and easy to understand. I wasn't sure if it was even possible to actually publish and sell apps to the appstore without a mac until now.
  9. No Profile Picture

Actually, there are some choices for iphone dev even if you have a pc. I've been using dragonfiresdk to get began in cellular app dev. It's 100% lawful as opposed to a Hackintosh, and its simple to jump into if you know c/c++. This is the only I can suggest cuz it's the only one ive used.. .. . . . . .

business marketing services
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by toper_r
    I'm a windows game programmer and wanted to know if there is a legal way to develop apps for the iphone on my pc without using Hackintosh?

Thanks
    Hey toper_r
    The official SDK from Apple executes only on Mac machines, officially you can't build apps for iPhone on Windows computer.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo