1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

SMS Gateway/Server

Ok im sure this subject has been beat like a dead horse but I am unable to find answers anywhere. I have googled for days and found tons of things that wont help me out. Here is the deal. My church would like to harness the power of technology and use it for their youth group and possibly the church as a whole.
    Well I pitched an idea that I didnt know much about but thought it would be VERY cool to implement if it could be done. Well I now know it can be done, but now Im trying to find out how and at what cost.
    I want to setup an SMS gateway/server for them preferably on a windows machine. Here is what im looking for.

-Free or REAL cheap
    -The ability to send messages to a group of people or even a select few
    -User friendly and easy to learn
    -Stable and would require very little upkeep

Thats about all I can think of now. So what do I need and how would I go about setting something like this up for them?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hi, I can recommend the following SMS gateway:

http://www.intellisoftware.co.uk/

I used it some time ago, and have to say it is really good. Just works as expected. Not sure about the prices, they seem pretty cheap to me, but maybe there are better deals out there.

Good luck!

Live Support Chat for your website
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Ill have to take a look into this. If it matters I am from the states though.

Originally Posted by Alan8
    Hi, I can recommend the following SMS gateway:

http://www.intellisoftware.co.uk/

I used it some time ago, and have to say it is really good. Just works as expected. Not sure about the prices, they seem pretty cheap to me, but maybe there are better deals out there.

Good luck!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo