April 28th, 2013, 02:28 AM
How to deliver an encrypted package to client?
Client X wants to use app components my team has written in an app developed/published by their in-house developers.
Client X's Application is currently published/available in the iTunes/Google Play store. They would like to integrate our technology into the application for a trial.
The technology is a complete experience that would be linked to by Client X's app via a button on the App's homescreen.
- Is this possible with iOS? Android?
- If possible, what might I look into on the web to better familiarize myself with this tactic?
- What are the potential risks (for the user/Client X) to pursue this line of delivery?
- What are the potential risks posed to my company's IP? Is there any way a developer could decompile/access this source once it is delivered as an encrypted package?
- Are there any limitations to this encrypted package delivery method?
Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide. I appreciate any and all help (even if it's a simple "You might want to look into..." statement).
Pop, OJ, Purple Stuff, and ... Sunny D! Wow, dude -- Your Mom is the coolest! Thanks Mrs. D!