1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I am trying to find example script or headers that can be placed at the top of the file in the root of a site (index.html / index.php etc.,) that automatically detects whether the request is coming from a WAP device or a PC browser so that it can then either display the correct include file or redirect to /WAP/index.wml or /HTML/index.php (for example).

Any help or links would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin
  3. No Profile Picture
    There's an interesting link I stumbled across at:
    http://allnetdevices.com/faq/?pair=04.006

Bye for now !

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MartinKoss:
    I am trying to find example script or headers that can be placed at the top of the file in the root of a site (index.html / index.php etc.,) that automatically detects whether the request is coming from a WAP device or a PC browser so that it can then either display the correct include file or redirect to /WAP/index.wml or /HTML/index.php (for example).

Thanks,

Martin
    [/quote]

5. No Profile Picture

Try this

ua = Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_USER_AGENT")

if (Instr(ua, "Mozilla")=0) then
    Response.Redirect "http:// (wapurl)/login.wml"
    end if

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MartinKoss:

Thanks,

Martin
    [/quote]

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo