1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

pc no display

hi guyzzz,

Ive got almost same trouble in my pc,,i did all the swaping ,from the RAM, VIDEO CARD,CMOS BATTERY,reset the cmos,AND PROCCESSOR,dis assemble and start outside the casing ,check PS,CHECK CORD,still no beep,no monitor display,NOTHING HAPPEN any idea guyzz,,thank you but im interested how to get voltage from the motherboard?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Powersupply?

I've burned through a few power supply's in my day and usually my symptoms are; Sparatic power ups, will get lights and then instant shutdown. Usually have to wait to power on again as generally a capacitor will go bad, or a connection to or from it. Only having one cap charge means takes a long time to get enough power to fire up even for just lights to start.

In my opinion it doesn't sound like a power supply problem, unless your power supply is just not putting out enough voltage. But generally speaking I think they work or don't.
  5. Providing fuel for space ships
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

I've split your thread from the one you posted in as it's always better to start your own thread.

Is this a new machine that you built yourself with new components ? Does it power on but just doesn't reach POST ?
    The No Ma'am commandments:

1.) It is O.K. to call hooters 'knockers' and sometimes snack trays
    2.) It is wrong to be French
    3.) It is O.K. to put all bad people in a giant meat grinder
    4.) Lawyers, see rule 3
    5.) It is O.K. to drive a gas guzzler if it helps you get babes
    6.) Everyone should car pool but me
    7.) Bring back the word 'stewardesses'
    8.) Synchronized swimming is not a sport
    9.) Mud wrestling is a sport

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo