1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Infrared BGA reballing welding rework station

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get an Infrared BGA reballing welding rework station? I am interested in fixing computer/laptop/desktop motherboard chips. Could you recommend a site (company) which is trustworthy and is helpful with questions?

Thanks, I will appreciate very much any kind of directions.
    Last edited by Mr K; July 6th, 2012 at 12:24 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by usreworkstation
    Visit us : UsReworkStations (dot) com

I am the only licensed US reseller for Achi, honton and Scotle and have exclusive USA rights.

Physical in USA in Stock
    achi ir-pro-sc(machine only)
    achi ir-6000(machine only)
    Honton ht-r390
    Scotle hr360

Contact Us for any Question about this brand.

Gtalk or Email: usreworkstations @ gmail.com ( $50 Promotion Code is available on our Gtalk's Status)
    Thank You. I will do that.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Mr K
    Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get an Infrared BGA reballing welding rework station? I am interested in fixing computer/laptop/desktop motherboard chips. Could you recommend a site (company) which is trustworthy and is helpful with questions?

Thanks, I will appreciate very much any kind of directions.
    I heard that Scotle IR360 is a really good infrared BGA rework station, it is three temperature zones and work very stedy.
    But if you only repair notebook, I think ACHI IR-PRO-SC or ACHI IR6000 is enough. You can goole it.
  7. No Profile Picture

Infrared BGA reballing welding rework station

Check Shenzhen Zhuomao Technology Co., Ltd. they have this machine and you can ask the details on them
  9. No Profile Picture

Hey Guys Great forum , im about to start repairing xboxes and i have loads of info already down from this place including the error codes , ive set budget to buy a reball pack and a bga rework station , im thinking i want hot air and ir for boths benefits , im thinking bauer as one or two of my mates online have and always recommend this to me but ive not seen it work in real life , does anyone here have one ?
    thebgastore.com/Hot-Air-Stations/Hot-Air-Station-Bauer-BGA-Stations/Bauer-BGA-IR-PRO-SCC-V4-BGA-Station
    also do you guys recommend amtech or kingbo flux for reworking xboxes ?
    only going to reflowing at first but will start reballing once ive found my feet

thanks very much in advance
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by David Su
    I heard that Scotle IR360 is a really good infrared BGA rework station, it is three temperature zones and work very stedy.
    But if you only repair notebook, I think ACHI IR-PRO-SC or ACHI IR6000 is enough. You can goole it.

Now They have Scotle IR360 PRO v3 3 in 1. It is their newest purchase.

see link below:
    www. UsReworkStations .com
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by elektroboy
    Hey Guys Great forum , im about to start repairing xboxes and i have loads of info already down from this place including the error codes , ive set budget to buy a reball pack and a bga rework station , im thinking i want hot air and ir for boths benefits , im thinking bauer as one or two of my mates online have and always recommend this to me but ive not seen it work in real life , does anyone here have one ?
    thebgastore.com/Hot-Air-Stations/Hot-Air-Station-Bauer-BGA-Stations/Bauer-BGA-IR-PRO-SCC-V4-BGA-Station
    also do you guys recommend amtech or kingbo flux for reworking xboxes ?
    only going to reflowing at first but will start reballing once ive found my feet

thanks very much in advance
    Yes 100% recommend! also available in the usa

usreworkstations.com/products/bauer-bga-ir-pro-scc-v4
  15. No Profile Picture

Bauer BGA IR PRO SCC BGA Rework Station Infrared Soldering PS3 XBOX

I just bought amazing Bauer Ir Pro Scc and is very happy with it. I had Achi ir pro sc and comparing to that. I can tell that Bauer is exceptional!

I love it. Moreover, I have more higher successful rate reworking Ps3 or Xbox.

Customer service at TheBGAStore.com will be always available and listening to your concerns. That is why i love them.

Overall, If you are looking for 2 in 1 heater, pick Bauer !

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo