1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question c-media xear 3d sound technology problem

Well, i have a motherboard SINTAX with sound on it. On the sound driver it is written: c-media xear 3d sound technology...5.1 virtual speaker..bla bla bla. When i install windows ,i usually install only the sound driver,not all the motherboard drivers. So, a month ago i've reistalled windows with formatting and then i installed all the motherboard drivers,with autorun. After reboot, xear 3d icon appeared down on my desktop. But the last time i've reinstalled windows it was not the same....i mean there was no xear 3d anymore,not on the desktop,not in control panel,nowhere. My problem is ...how can i install xear 3d,cause without it i cannot hear that special sounds. I need it very badly. Does it count the order in which i install drivers? I mean must i install first the video drivers and then the sound or what? I've searched 2 weeks on the internet and i found nothing. I want xear 3d back. I don't know what to do anymore to find it.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by sierra24
    Well, i have a motherboard SINTAX with sound on it. On the sound driver it is written: c-media xear 3d sound technology...5.1 virtual speaker..bla bla bla. When i install windows ,i usually install only the sound driver,not all the motherboard drivers. So, a month ago i've reistalled windows with formatting and then i installed all the motherboard drivers,with autorun. After reboot, xear 3d icon appeared down on my desktop. But the last time i've reinstalled windows it was not the same....i mean there was no xear 3d anymore,not on the desktop,not in control panel,nowhere. My problem is ...how can i install xear 3d,cause without it i cannot hear that special sounds. I need it very badly. Does it count the order in which i install drivers? I mean must i install first the video drivers and then the sound or what? I've searched 2 weeks on the internet and i found nothing. I want xear 3d back. I don't know what to do anymore to find it.

try to download am update from Microsoft"high definition audio" patch.
    or maybe you are trying to install the wrong drivers for your M/B.see the manufacturer's website

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo