1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Unhappy Motherboard Issue

Hi there! I have this problem on my computer on the motherboard to be specific, that's what I think since I am not an expert on this. But I am assuming that its really because of the Motherboard. My girlfriend bought me a new Jetway motherboard so I immediately replace my old one with her gift. My problem now is that when I try inserting flash drive into my USB ports, an error pops out as well as when I try inserting CDs on my DVD ROM. The error says 'Windows - No Disk'. This never come on my old motherboard. Flash drive and CDs worked well in my old one. I hope you can give me advice. Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Did you reinstall windows when you installed the new motherboard?
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile Possible Problems

Good day to you! Yeah, I had this problem before and how many times did I tried inserting flash drives and cds they all ain't workin'. I tried almost everything that I thought could hep this problem since I am also not good with technical solving. So, the last time I did was to research for onine answers n technoogical sites. I did tried Yahoo answers and the like but my problem has been solved in here. I hope you are too.
    Check it here:techyv.com/questions/problems-after-changing-motherboard

Good luck!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo