July 10th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Problem with motherboard with a new pc
I recently decided i needed to get a new computer and I was talked in to getting a Barebone kit. I have everything setup but it does not seem to be working correctly. When it on I have a constant steady beep coming from the motherboard. I don't know what the issue with it is. This is the kit I bought:
* ASUS M4A78T-E AMD 790GX Socket AM3 Motherboard
* AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition AM3 CPU
* 4GB OCZ Fatal1ty PC10666 DDR3 1333MHz Memory
* Hitachi Deskstar 7K1000.B Hard Drive
* Ultra M923 Full Tower ATX Case
* Ultra LSP750 750-Watt Power Supply
The kit was purchased from Tiger direct.
If anyone could give me some help i would be very grateful. Thanks
July 11th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Please disregaurd previous post I was messing with the motherboard and I noticed I has a connection out of place I put the cord in the correct place and the issue was solved.