So last night before I went to bed I went to turn off the downstairs computer. The computer would not respond to any shut down procedures with in windows, so I just gave up and shut it down manually. The next morning I went to turn it on and now all that will happen is everything will power up, there are no beeps, it flashes the motherboard logo screen then nothing just sits at a blank screen.

Specs
MSI K9A2 CF
GeForce 9600 GT
AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+
Transcend JETRAM 2GB DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
2x SeaGate Barracuda 7200.10 SATA 3.0Gb/s 320-GB (Raid 0)

Things tried so far
1. checked all the connections and made sure all the fans were working. Everything was good.
2. tried rotating the ram around and switching them out to see if one is possibly dead. It would still just show the motherboard logo screen then go blank. Then I just took both ram modules out to see if i could get a response from the computer. At this point it beeped 3 times which is a "Base 64k RAM failure". So i reinstalled the ram.
3. Then I tried unplugging a hard drive but the did not change anything. So i unplugged both and nothing again. So i unplugged the cd-rom also and with that it went to a screen that has text partially cut off and what i can make out reads ".. Select proper Boot Device
.... Boot Media in selected boot device and press a key"
I couldn't go anywhere from there so I plugged the Hdds back in without the cd-rom and got the same message, but with the cd-rom plugged in it will just go back to doing what it did before.
4. So I grabbed my SSD out of with computer to see if maybe the one downstairs would boot into 7, but same thing happened, got nothing with the cd-rom plugged in and the message when it wasn't. So after sitting there thinking i restarted it and attempted to go into the Bios, it let me in and i would that the system was in fact noticing the SSD, so i plugged the old hdds back in to see if they would show up in the bios and they did.

So i have no idea what is wrong anymore, i am thinking its the CPU, or the motherboard but i am not totally sure and i do not have anyways to test them. So does anyone have an idea of what might be the problem?