1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Laptop Motherboards

Hi all, yes i'm a new user but i'm pretty experience in using computer hardware and software. I have a Dell Inspiron 1150 Laptop and a HP pavilion zx5369cl laptop. My HP laptop's motherboard is fried and so it wont boot up anylong and my Dell Inspiron's hinges are broken so the lcd screen comes detached frequently but the Dell laptop works perfectly. I was wondering if someone could tell me how i could switch the motherboards in the two laptops because my HP laptop has 512MB RAM, a 80gb hd, a 15.4" HD widescreen, DVD-RW, etc compared to my Dell which has 256MB RAM, a 20gb hd, a normal lcd screen and just a DVD player. I'd really appreciate any help in how i could safely switch the motherboards and be able to use my HP laptop once again . Please also email me your replies my email username is bigpaki and the domain is ymail.com. As i am a new user it will not let me type out my full email address.
  3. Malware Warrior /AV forum Mod
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

I was wondering if someone could tell me how i could switch the motherboards in the two laptops
    You cant do that.
    Neera: The wraith will not allow us to escape.
    Sheppard: Yeah, well I try not to let them tell me what I can and can't do.
    Neera: You do not fear them?
    Sheppard: The wraith, nah. Now clowns that's another story. They scare the crap out of me.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo