1. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Rep Power

    what is this thermal stuff called, where i find it?!?!

    I dont even know what to search for

    Upon removing my factory ASUS cooling sinks, for the chipset, i noticed a grey rubbery film under the sinks. Problem is it ripped and i need to replace it. Its like a thin puddy like rubbery sheet. i dunno what its called or where to find it. please help so i can finish this build.

    Nevermind , im pretty sure i found it,

    Thermal Tape... hmmm wonder why they used both.
    Last edited by JTS Telecom; January 17th, 2009 at 12:16 AM. Reason: error

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo