1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

MS SQL et hosting

Hello people! New here and hoping it will prove a useful resource! Here's the deal:

I wish to host a .NET site that makes use of an MS SQL database. I'm using stored procs and (some) views, to query the database. Problem is, I can't seem to find a hosting deal that allows you to have your own MS SQL DB with stored proc / view support. I've found a couple of sites which allow you to share the same database as other users and only create tables, but none which allow you to attach your own database (ie. tables, sps, the job lot....)

So, question: Does anybody know of any third party host which allows you to attach your own DB with sps, etc? Obviously I realise that I could set up a dedicated server to handle the whole thing - but that, frankly, is well beyond my budget!

Thanks in advance!

I.
    <%Questions of Science%>
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Have you checked out korksoft.com. I know they have MS SQL databases but I am not sure about writing stored procedures.
    El éxito consiste en una serie de pequeñas victorias día a día

MySQL, MS SQL, MS ACCESS, Oracle Database Manager - http://victorpendleton.net/products/psdviewer.html

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo