Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
  • Jump to page:
  1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Have you tried disconnecting the mixer/amplifier? It's the easiest way to try to see if they have anything to do with the problem.
    Quality European Web Hosting - LDHosting.com
    High Quality, Low Cost Web Hosting Services
    www.ldhosting.com
  2. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by LDHosting
    Have you tried disconnecting the mixer/amplifier? It's the easiest way to try to see if they have anything to do with the problem.
    Thanks for the comment but unfortunately i try finger crossed but it did not worked out.
    The strange seens is that i ve seen once my audio device having a problem in the device manager, but now it just disappeared.
  3. No Profile Picture

i need help

i have a dell inspiron 1501 and when i try to play my music it comes up that i either have no audio device installed or its being used by another program. i know its not being used by another program because i onl have one installed to play music. when i went in to check my audio devices it said that everything was working properly so i went into the sound video and games screen on my control panel and this is all i saw:
    Audio codec
    Legacy audio drivers
    Legacy Video capture devices
    Media controll devices
    Unimodem Half-duplex Audio device
    Video codecs

i have tried restoring my network settings and it didnt work any suggestions would be much appriciated.
  4. They're coming to take me away

Originally Posted by ashley19
    i have a dell inspiron 1501 and when i try to play my music it comes up that i either have no audio device installed or its being used by another program. i know its not being used by another program because i onl have one installed to play music. when i went in to check my audio devices it said that everything was working properly so i went into the sound video and games screen on my control panel and this is all i saw:
    Audio codec
    Legacy audio drivers
    Legacy Video capture devices
    Media controll devices
    Unimodem Half-duplex Audio device
    Video codecs

i have tried restoring my network settings and it didnt work any suggestions would be much appriciated.
    Few things to try:

1) Reboot your computer if you have not already done so.

2) Uninstall your sound card and then reinstall it.

3) Open up Sound (or Audio) Properties to verify the correct hardware is selected. You can open up Sound from Control Panel.
  5. No Profile Picture

I've got an
    Intel Core 2Quad Q9400
    Asus P5ql-e (with integrated Realtek ALC1200, 8 channel High Definition Audio Codec)
    Nvidia 9600 GT

With Windows XP SP2

After installing XP Sp2 i installed previously the UAA (kb888111xpsp2.exe) and after that the Drivers Downloaded from Asustek website, still it wasn't working. (It says the device is working correctly but no sound is coming out...)
    i installed the new driver release 2.81 R2.30 from realtek website but still nothing worked.
  6. No Profile Picture

That did the trick! I was able to find out what motherboard I am using, and download the appropriate audio drivers from the manufacturer's website.
  7. No Profile Picture

I have a POS PC Laptop.
    I clicked disable speaker sound in the control panels sound options; and it deleted the whole speaker.
    Now I don't know how to re-enable it to get sound out of my speaker again.

Someone was saying I had to reinstall driver devices; however, PC Laptops has nothing on their site.

Any suggestions?
  8. No Profile Picture

Hi, I think You should install from Microsoft KB888111 first. Then installing KB888111 install the driver from Intel.
    Thx
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo