1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Gaming Widescreen Monitor

Hey there, well I am the market for a new monitor however I really don't want to spend much money. I say my price range would be around 300-$350 but if i can get something for a bit cheaper it would be good.

I can also browse around different places to try and find a certain monitor to get it cheaper. I know amazon etc usually sell monitors at maybe half the cost or pricegrabber etc.

I did take a look at a few monitors, so far i have

samsung 225bw which everyone says is nice however the big issue with it is mainly the bleeding it has and that really turned me off.

Then theres the Samsung 226bw

The problem with that one is that apparently theres two versions running around and theres no way to tell until you buy it and you either get an A or S model. S model is supposed to be better.

I also looked at
    UltraSharp 2007WFP by Dell
    THe response time is 16ms though so I am not sure if that would be good for a monitor, the price is a bit high too if i could get just bout the same from the previous models i think.

Well I'm hoping maybe someone can guide me and show me a nice gaming monitor thats widescreen, or give me more info about this monitors. thanks in advance.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Here is a really good site to look through NEWEGG
  5. Providing fuel for space ships
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

This thread is more suited to the Multimedia Hardware forum, so I'll move it over. Moved from Computer Hardware to Multimedia Hardware.

If anyone has any problems with this, please do not hesitate to PM/email me.
    The No Ma'am commandments:

1.) It is O.K. to call hooters 'knockers' and sometimes snack trays
    2.) It is wrong to be French
    3.) It is O.K. to put all bad people in a giant meat grinder
    4.) Lawyers, see rule 3
    5.) It is O.K. to drive a gas guzzler if it helps you get babes
    6.) Everyone should car pool but me
    7.) Bring back the word 'stewardesses'
    8.) Synchronized swimming is not a sport
    9.) Mud wrestling is a sport

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo