Hi!

My parents are currently using Creative sbs A 35 speakers for their HCL Desktop; recently there have been many complaints that the speakers don't produce sound at all most of the time.

I want to buy them new speakers. However I have very little knowledge of the terms used to describe audio systems, as of now. These are my options as of now:

1. Creative sbs A 35 speakers (Currently being used)
Specifications:
~ speaker power: 1.0 Watt RMS per channel (2channels)
~ Frequency response: 100 Hz ~15 kHz
~ signal to noise ratio (SNR): 70 db
URL: Creative SBS A35 2.0 Speaker: Amazon.in: Electronics

2. AYL Portable Mini Speaker System ($16.99)
Specifications:
~ Input L/R400MV
~ Power Output: 4W*2
~ S/N: 80DB
~ AMP Freq Range: 200Hz - 16Hz

URL: Amazon.com: NEW AYL Portable Mini Speaker System with 3YR GUARANTEE (Black) + *Bonus* 15-Inch Extension Stereo Audio Cable with Rechargeable Battery and Expandable Bass Resonator for Smartphones / Tablets / MP3 Players / Computers / Laptops / Cell Pho

3. Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker ($199.00)
Specifications:
(Unable to find; all I see is length, breadth & A/C specs!!)

URL: Amazon.com : Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker : MP3 Players & Accessories

4. Satechi Divoom Bluetune Solo Portable Bluetooth Speaker System ($39.99)
Specifications:
(Unable to find; all I see is length, breadth & A/C specs!!)

URL: Amazon.com: Satechi Divoom Bluetune Solo Portable Bluetooth Speaker System (Gray) for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S & 4, Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S IV, S III, & S II, Nokia, Motorola, LG: Cell Phones & Accessories

Requirements:

~ Need to use it with a Desktop
~ users are not much of audiophiles. All they need is to be able to do Skype calls and occasional movie streaming
~ As is evident from my listings, I care not about the brand image or the low/high price. I need to see how they compare "technically" and do what they have to.
~ As I have to carry them when I travel home via airlines, I prefer them to be portable; however I can order them when I reach home too, if I'm out of options

Questions:

1) Please compare/tell me how to compare these products
2) I don't think using portable speakers for Desktop systems affect the sound quality as the ones I listed support "stereo mode" too. Am I missing anything else important?

Please ask me if more information is needed.

Thanks,
fossterer