1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PC TV Card suggestion

Hi,

I have PC with 4GB ram, core 2 duo, 1gb nvadia graphics card. Since I have a big monitor now so I want to get rid of my TV and turn my monitor into tv to save space. I was wondering what TV card would meet my requirements so that I can watch freeview channels (SKY/Virgin) ... One thing I disparately want is to get rid of antenna. if any tv card which can work without additional antenna to be placed on top of my computer table.

cheers
  3. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up

google search PC tv card
  5. No Profile Picture

Many computers have incorporated composite (RCA) or S-Video (TV-Out) output that will either mirror or, better yet, extend your desktop beyond the monitor. For desktop systems, there are numerous AGP video cards available that offer a variety of video outputs. For example, ATI's Radeon X1950 PRO video card includes composite, s-video, and component video connections for analog signals. There are certain limitations of using older CRT televisions as computer displays that can easily render the advantages of size and affordability almost completely negligible.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo