Just recently I've been getting green dots that are consistent only on my secondary monitor.

Here's my setup:

Nvidia Quadro 4 XGL 900
asus mobo (P4T5333 with onboard RAID disabled), 1.8gz, 1gb rdram
Windows xp, fully patched
directx9.0

the card is running 1280x1024 with nvidia dualview on two 191t+ samsung lcd's.

screenshot: http://media.quilime.com/files/bin/ss.jpg

As you can see, when i drag windows around, purple and green dots persist on the interface. They only appear when the monitor is the secondary monitor in dual-view mode, not the primary monitor. I've tried this with a number of CRT's and LCD's, so it's not the monitor's issue. I've switched them back and forth, and no change.

I've tried installing the nvidia drivers from v41.09 all the way up to the current (v56.72 at the time of this post). I'm also running ultramon, my dual-head software. there is no other display software running at this time, and my install is relatively clean. (a few days ago). I also just flashed my BIOS and updated it.

The dots ONLY appear in dualview mode! Not clone, nor horizontal span, nor any other mode. Just dualview.

Anyone else have/had this issue? It's been mentioned that the cards RAM has been fried due to overheating. I hope this is not the case, as it is adequately cooled. Most of my work is realtime 3d visualizations, so the card is been put through the motions, but nothing crazy. I'm not playing games on it -- It's a workstation.

Any info, suggestions are appreciated.

- Gabe